Thursday, May 31, 2012

Dear Prince or Princess...




James and I are thrilled to find out what the gender of the baby is tomorrow. I can't wait to wake up in the morning, throw my clothes on and rush out the door. We have a sixty mile drive to Oklahoma City, and I know I will be antsy the whole way. Plus I have to drink lots of water to have a full bladder for the ultrasound, no telling how many bathroom trips we may have to make. But I have planned the whole day and my outfit is all picked out!

We will leave around 8:30am to drive to Oklahoma City. This will leave plenty of time to get a Chickfila chicken biscuit for breakfast as we get closer to the city. Oh, and the best part, my brother and his wife get to come along! My brother also has the same affection for Chickfila as I do, so he will appreciate this as much as I do. We should arrive a little early (depending on traffic) to the appointment. I'm sure my heart will be pounding with anticipation with each minute that passes before 10am. I can't wait to see my little baby and hear the heartbeat! After the ultrasound, we will then go to Target to register for the little babe. Most likely do some shopping at the outlet stores and then go to lunch at The Cheesecake Factory. ( It will be David & Charity's first time there!) Then head back to Weatherford, smiling the whole way, to relieve the babysitter. Sounds like a great day to me!!


My sweet little prince or princess,


  Tomorrow is the big day when we find out if you are a little prince or princess. We find out if mommy has been right this whole time by calling you a girl or if daddy's hopes for a boy come true. Either way we both will be completely excited with the outcome. We decided either way, we are going to keep you and love you to pieces, and then ship you over to Russia with us! ( but we will talk about that later. :) )  Be prepared little one, you are in for quite the journey!
  Today has been a special day because I have felt you move around all day. My belly is growing a bit more now, so you should have plenty of room to keep growing! Know that we pray for you every day and love you more than you can imagine! Can't wait to see you tomorrow! 


All My Love,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment